Permanent, Full time, 8.15am – 5pm Monday to Friday
This is a key role and a great opportunity to join our busy manufacturing team within our busy contract packing company based in Needham Market, Suffolk, working for a variety of business sectors.
This opportunity requires an organised person who is able to manage a team and as well as managing the daily demands of on line quality checks and varied product runs in our ever changing manufacturing environment.
To be responsible for working on production line/s and supervising staff and packaging lines on your allocated production line/s and ensuring that quality and efficiency requirements are met against stated targets.
Working on production line/s undertaking various packing duties as required.
– To ensure pace of production on your allocated line/s is running to production targets.
– Supervising the staff on your production line/s and organising them accordingly.
– To assist with training of permanent and temporary staff to ensure they understand their task on each job that they do.
– Monitoring quality of products produced on your line/s.
– Ensuring all parts are ready at the start of each production run and component parts are cleared away and returned to warehouse at the end of a production run.
– To ensure wastage figures are recorded at the end of each production run.
– Reporting all problems to Supervisor and/or Engineer.
– General picking and packing.
To apply for this position send your C.V. along with a covering letter, stating which position you are applying for, addressed to Jayne Tarrant at firstname.lastname@example.org