Bottle filling for liquids and gels…
Bottle filling is the go-to packaging format for all kinds of liquids and gels, with the potential for your product packaging to have 100% recyclability too. At Glowcroft, our contract packing specialists have many years of expertise in handling and packaging liquids, gels and creams, spanning lubricants, shower gel, beverages, pesticides, swimming pool chemicals and much more.
Whether you require hot or cold filled bottles, Glowcroft’s automated production line can achieve the packaging solution your products demand. Furthermore, our in-house design team can collaborate to craft eye-catching branded bottles to create an engaging shelf presence that encourages impulse purchases in-store.
The Glowcroft Service
- A wide variety of bottle options available, in terms of size, shape and colour
- Great shelf presence to encourage impulse purchasing
- Induction heat seal for added security, guarding against leaks in transit
- Capable of capping, labelling and batch coding bottles in-line
- Mixing and blending services available
Bottle filling services suitable for:
- Gardening sprays
- Bubble bath and shower gels